- Will my stock wheels work with the kit I want?
- When I received my leveling kit it is not as tall as the advertised lifted height?
- What are your alignment specs?
- I would like to get a price quote for one of your kits & what is the cost for installation
- I just installed one of your kits and cannot get my truck into proper alignment specs, what should I do?
This will vary per application. Please look up the part you are requesting under specs for more details.
IFS suspension typically has a 2:1 ratio due to location of the strut or coil in comparison to the spindle and hub.
Alignment specs are always recommended to be as close to factory as possible. None of our components require additional parts to align.
Unfortunately, we do not sell directly to the public. Please use our dealer locator to find a Maxtrac dealer near you.
Q: I just installed one of your kits and cannot get my truck into proper alignment specs, what should I do?
Please contact Maxtrac Tech support at (844) 535-1668 M-F 8am-5pm pacific time.