- Will my stock wheels work with the product/kit I want?
- What are your alignment specs?
- I would like to get a price quote for one of your products
- I received my leveling kit but it is not as tall as the advertised lifted height?
- I just installed one of your kits and cannot get my truck into proper alignment specs, what should I do?
This will vary per application. Please look under the specifications section of the product in question for wheel & tire specs
Alignment specs are always recommended to be as close to factory as possible.
Unfortunately, we do not sell retail to the public. Please use our dealer locator page to find either a local dealer or check out our list of online retailers.
IFS suspension typically has a 2:1 ratio due to location of the strut or coil in comparison to the spindle and hub.
Q: I just installed one of your kits and cannot get my truck into proper alignment specs, what should I do?
Please contact Max Trac tech support at (844) 535-1668 M-F 8am-5pm pacific time.