2016-18 CHEVY SILVERADO 1500 2WD 7" LIFT KIT W/ MAXTRAC SHOCKS (STAMPED STEEL) (ALUMINUM)
Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock
The Maxtrac Suspension 7" lift for the GM Full size platform is a cost-effective way to lift your 2WD wheel drive truck without breaking the budget. We do this by taking a factory height spindle and lowering the wheel hub position, which in turn raises the vehicle up while maintaining a factory-like ride and turning radius. We then install a Maxtrac strut spacer on top of the factory strut to complete the front lift. By doing this, you eliminate the need to install expensive crossmembers that are labor intensive and require factory frame cuts. The spindles come with extended, DOT compliant, stainless steel braided brake lines. The rear lift comes with Maxtrac twin-tube shocks, lift blocks and U-bolts. The end result, you achieve a lifted truck with a leveled stance for a fraction of the cost of a standard 4WD kit.
- Track width increase of 1" per side
- 17" Wheel or larger w/ 4 3/4 " Backspacing or less
- Will Clear up to a 35" x 12.50 tires
- Stamped/aluminum arms only
This kit comes with:
P/N: 701550 5" LIFT SPINDLES W/ EXTENDED BRAKE LINES DOT COMP.
P/N: 901750 2" SPACER, 5" BLOCKS, U-BOLTS, MAXTRAC SHOCKSWARNING:
- MAXTRAC SUSPENSION DOES NOT ADVISE USING WHEELS WIDER THAN 9" OR WHEELS WITH LESS THAN 4.5" BACKSPACING. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN VOIDING ANY AND ALL MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES
- Item Requires Shipping
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm